Hello!

iZedman

Citizen
Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone!
My name is iZedman, but you all can call me Zed for short :) (or "Fish" as Rain likes to call me lol).

Firstly, I would like to state that I am genuinely grateful to be part of a warm and friendly community that has been the most welcoming the past 2 days; it is great to see people embracing the concept of Democracy Craft in such a enthusiastic way and I find it very motivational in regards to executing my own plan within the server. Bring it back to myself, I am a pretty open book. I recently just finished moving into my new place where I have came to be quite fond of. Moving into this new location has enabled more time to focus on my personal goals in living balanced as an alternative to former. I have also recently retired from being a Sever Owner of my own community after 5 years in hopes to just chill out for a bit and experience a new beginning within a new community. I feel that Democracy Craft can be that new beginning for myself, and I can't wait to experience the server with you all!

~Your Friend
iZedman

Thire

Citizen
Secretary
Justice Department
Public Affairs Department
Aug 5, 2020
AussieLand
Thire_
Thire_
Good to have you here! I look forward to what you can bring to the server :D